by Hypnotic Consultants

Winter Sale – WordPress Theme & Logo

Have a new holistic or hypnotherapy website design for 2020.

Do you need a new website for your holistic / hypnotherapy business?

Do you want to take complete control of your own website, and cut out monthly maintenance fees?

Is it time to expand your business activities to another town or city, or start a niche service to complement your existing activities?

Whether you have just started in business, or want to re-brand your existing online presence, we have a range of fantastic opportunities for you, at amazing prices.

WordPress Theme Update

For those with an existing WordPress Website:

Have your existing WordPress site updated with a new, mobile friendly design. If you already use one of the most popular Content Management Systems, then you will probably know that you can update the appearance of your site with a new theme without losing any of the existing content.

We will custom build a new WordPress Theme for you to upload to your dashboard, with the choice of including your existing logo, or a brand new logo.

Price – £177 / $237

New WordPress Website Set Up

If you don’t currently have a website, we can build you a custom site design as above, install WordPress on your server and upload the design so you are ready to add your content. If you don’t have hosting yet, don’t panic – we have a great offer on website hosting with an excellent company for you!

Price – £197 / $257

Please note, the above offer does not include website content creation. However if you want your website to be created with your content, this is available for the small addition fee of £25 ($30) per page. Please ask for details.

Website to WordPress Conversion

If you have a great website but it isn’t harnessing the power of WordPress yet, we can convert your site to WordPress – either keeping the original design, or with re-branding at the same time. This is ideal for business with older sites that require an update.

Price – On Application

As every site is different, we are unable to provide a price for this service without seeing your existing site. If you would like a free, no obligation quote, please contact us with a link to your site.

Free Bonus Gifts:

Each of the above offers includes:

  • The Elite Hypnosis Website Kit
  • Business Card Template to match your new site
  • Leaflet design template to match your site1

We are also able to offer our clients high quality leaflet and business card printing at an affordable rate, through our partners www.hypnotic-consultants.co.uk

For More Details – Contact us by email

Terms & Conditions

  • A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 75% to be paid within 7 days of the approval of artwork.
  • Up to 4 design suggestions, based on the client’s requirements and business activities, will be offered for selection.
  • Prices are in UK Sterling / US Dollars, and are listed in both currencies so that clients are aware of the price at time of booking, without worrying about exchange rates fluctuating.
  • Unless specified, the client is responsible for providing hosting suitable for WordPress sites, and ensuring any existing website content is backed up. Elite Hypnosis Websites (EHW) will not be responsible for any loss of data or content in existing sites.
  • EHW will not create new content for clients as part of any of the above offers. It is the client’s responsibility to provide content.
  • Content to be included in websites and / or leaflets must be provided within 2 weeks of the offer being taken up, in readily usable formats. Details on request.
  • As part of this offer, you agree that a link to EHW will remain at the bottom of the website design for 1 year.
  • All design work created / partially created by EHW remains the intellectual property of EHW until EHW are paid in full.